With Thanksgiving fast approaching, I thought it fitting to do a little blog post about what I'm thankful for in my life.
1. My Husband - I have no idea where I would be without him. And while there are days where we don't get along exactly well, we know that we are in this together. We are both growing and stretching with each passing year. The journey has been fun so far and I'm excited to what God has in store for us, our family, and our marriage.
2. My sweet baby girl - who knew you could love someone so much that you just met? That sweet little face and soft skin. A true blessing. And this coming from someone who was scared to have babies, now I can't imagine not having her.
3. My Family and In-laws - the whole time I was pregnant I would have these aniexty attacks about how I would take care of this sweet little baby and then I would remind myself that I have a wonderful support system. A family filled with helping hands and loving arms. A family who jumps at the chance to provide care and comfort.
4. My house - It keeps me warm and safe. While it may not a be mansion, it is something that Chadd and I have created a home in. And after a couple more years, we will own it free and clear. This is a huge accomplishment for us, and something we have been dreaming of for years.
5. My business and my clients - while most of you are reading this right now, I want you to know that my business would obviously not run without you. Without you wanting to capture your life in photographs, I would have a business that didn't work. So because of you, Megan Smart Photography has been a success for the past 4 years. You guys have seen me though the bad photographs, the bad marketing, the lulls in blog posts and good the in-between. I'm grateful for all you have done for me and I will continue to work just as hard to provide you with beautiful images that help you document your lives.